You can choose our vehicles on your requirement from our Car code list: Example : (TLCRM-1) and let us know, which vehicles you are interest ,then send us by E-mail to: pomtco @ or FAX ( +66-2-529-1993 ) If you can't find your vehicles from our Car code lists, you can also send us E-mail or FAX to let us know which vehicles you are looking for. In all case, please advise us your name, contact number, country and final port of destination or fill box in contact form, Then we shell send you the Sales Quotation as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us about any of your requirement, we are willing to support your any enquiry.
After you have agreed with the prices of our Quotation and Conditions as vehicles in your want to purchasing, we shell send you the confirmation of our sales contract or Performa invoice in with our both confirmation, then we shell provide all necessary documents for shipment the vehicles as your requested.
We have a lot of ships going to various ports in all over the world. To send one vehicle to the opposite side of the world, now it won't take too long. The vehicle shall reach to your place. it normally as :-
3-5 days for INDO-CHINA Countries Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam.
7-10 days for Asia Countries
15-20 days for MIDDEL EAST Countries
25-30 days for EUROPE, RUSSIA,USA and AFRICA Countries
is enough to be considered. Especially we are the first company was registered for Duty Free Zone also we have a large warehouse and convenient are located in center Bangkok Thailand, We are Export-Import to around the world.
In principle, upon receiving from your 30% 1st, Deposit or L/C at sight. We shell commence the export procedure for shipping the vehicles to you as per invoice. It depends on which country the vehicles to be shipped to. It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to be loaded onto ship. At this point, the remaining 70% is to be paid. The shipment documents (Bill of Lading), invoice and vehicles terminated certification of Thailand will be then air-mailed to you. These above official documents would be required on receiving the vehicles from the ship at your designated shipping port.
You can also visit us in Bangkok and buy vehicles at various as many accessories and selection your own stylish modify and also using our online modify network systems. Which give you an enormous choice of vehicles all over Thailand? In this case we are willing to supply you Free transportation to pickup from the Airport to visit our showroom and also we are willing to take any of your requirements and questions about ready automotive business in ONE STOP SERVICE etc.